Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Introductions

5/30/2012

So, I have finally decided to blog my efforts of weight loss, in an attempt to help me reach my goal. This blog is purely for my own benefit, but maybe I will share it if it proves to be successful.

I am unhappy with my current weight and body image. Given that I am about to be a junior in college, I don't think this is too out of the ordinary. But it's time to do something about it. Summer is the best time to start, so here goes nothing. I will blog the food I eat, and attempt to make, and workouts I use. I should probably mention that I am on the weight watchers plan, which helps immensely.

Rules to Follow:

  • stop cheating!!! I do it all the time, and the excuses need to end now.
  • work out at least 4 days a week. I feel so much better when I workout, and it boosts my metabolism for the rest of the day.
  • CUT THE ALCOHOL! i am in college, i am in a sorority, and i like to party. simple. but in order to achieve my ultimate goal of around 30 pounds of weight lost, the drinking(and drunk eating) needs to be cut back...a lot
  • stop comparing myself to others. too often i find myself doing this, and i need to realize everyone is different. some people drop weight very quickly, others don't. if i stick to my plan and worry about myself, i will be okay
  • become a success. I want to be able to show everyone how I lost the weight with this blog, before and after pictures included. i want to look good in whatever outfit I choose to wear, especially my favorite bikinis
Okay, so that's that for introductions. I will try to post three times a week, sharing food, activities, and other things I have done. This may turn into a "My fun times at college while getting skinny" blog. We'll see. Here goes nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment