Wednesday, May 30, 2012

5/30/2012

Breakfast


I realize to lose weight I need to eat breakfast, but it's also one of the areas I can cut back the most points on. A simple fruit is a quick way to jump start my day, so I can still grab my 3 point starbucks iced coffee ;) so today I tried a fruit smoothie!

Fruit Smoothie
2 points

Strawberries
Peaches
Mangoes
Activia Fat Free Peach Yogurt
Ice

I think I could have stood for a little less ice, but overall it is yummy and a filling way to start my day.

Lunch

Since I didn't have class, but didn't feel like cooking, I just threw in a lean cuisine(mac and cheese) and ate some of my new found favorite, deli turkey. I also had a little thing of cottage cheese, one of my other favorites. It was a filling meal for my workout later on! After I blew through all of my money at the Fabrik sale.....

Workout

I find it best to do a short running workout, since I'm not a fan of running. So I mix 20 minutes of running with 30 minutes of elliptical and usually feel good after. I worked on my arms today, since I want to wear a sleeveless top tonight.

Dinner

Another easy meal I threw together.

BBQ Chicken Pizza
6 points

Chicken (I bought tyson pre-grilled)
BBQ sauce
Wheat tortillas
Cheese(I like mozzarella)
Mushrooms(my fav veggie)

Put it in the oven at 425 for 7 minutes and it's good to go!

I also usually make a salad with dinner, using blue cheese yogurt.

And for dessert, some 2 point brownies I made yesterday!

Then it's off to watch the celtics and a night out at Welfare Wednesday :)

GO CELTICS!

No comments:

Post a Comment